It amazes me that so many ACCA students don't pay attention to the Examiners' Reports. After all, they are the people you need to impress on the big day!
These reports highlight the same old issues that come up time and time again. They summarise the mistakes students are making in the exams and give important and helpful advice on areas they should improve.
Make sure you don't ignore these! To help you out we've captured the key points here:
ACCA F2 Exam Tips
Feedback from previous exams:
- Poor time management - spending too long on deliberation
- Students performed worst on calculation based questions
- Failure to answer all of the questions
- A lack of knowledge on some areas of the syllabus
- Revise the whole syllabus
- Attempt the 'easy' questions first
- Don't spend too much time on questions you're unsure about - go back to them later
- Attempt all exam questions
- Practise as many questions as possible
- Take advantage of previous Examiner's Reports
For full analysis of the most recent ACCA F2 Examiner's Report go to the following links: ACCA F2 Examiner's Report
The ACCA F3 tips will be here soon, so keep an eye out!